PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE CLOSED UNTIL MARCH 2018
Welcome to GoGo Bike Hire!
If you’re looking for adventure on your holiday in France and an activity suitable for the whole family or would like a bike or two on hand for the obligatory daily trip to the Boulangerie for croissants, baguettes and those yummy cakes ... please contact us we can help!! We offer:
FREE delivery and collection of bikes and accessories to your holiday accommodation
- Cycles available for all ages
- Child seats, tagalongs, baby trailers and car cycle racks for hire
- Doggy trailers
- Well maintained and serviced bikes
- Cycle helmet, pannier rack, basic tool kit, inner tube, pump and lock supplied FREE OF CHARGE as standard with every adult bike
- Cycle helmet and inner tube supplied FREE OF CHARGE as standard with every child bike
- See our ‘Cycling in France & Routes’ page for route ideas
- Daily hire available
- Flexibility with drop-off and pick-up points if planning a tour within our area
We provide bike hire for all the family and all ages in the Vendée, Deux-Sèvres and surrounding areas and the good news is that there’s no need for you to collect your rental bikes as we will deliver and collect bikes FREE of charge direct to / from your holiday location – it’s so easy!
For the little ones we hire child seats, tag-alongs and baby trailer buggies – so no one is left behind!
We have doggy trailers for hire so your furry friends can join your adventure.
If you are planning a tour in our area, we can deliver bikes to your starting point and meet you at your finishing point. We are also able to offer this service within the surrounding Departments, please contact us to obtain a quote and discuss your requirements.
We pride ourselves in offering an excellent service and value for money. The bikes are safety checked and routinely maintained prior to your rental and a cycle helmet, pannier rack, lock, pump and repair/puncture kit accompany all adult bikes and cycle helmet and inner tube accompany all child bikes free of charge.
Cycling is the perfect and healthy way to explore your holiday area and we also hire car cycle racks, to allow you to explore further afield. With hundreds of safe cycling routes around France, including Voie Verte routes - cycle tracks that have been converted from disused railway lines - you can enjoy easy, traffic free cycling!
Please see our prices page for hiring bikes.
SIRET No. 803 223 478 00014